Monday, October 31, 2011

Buffy Sainte-Marie, Children of Native America, I Bet My Heart on You: Video-Lyrics

Buffy Sainte-Marie, Children of Native America, I Bet My Heart on You: Video-Lyrics

via Buffy Sainte-Marie

Buffy Sainte-Marie
During the five years that I spent on Sesame Street, I tried to convey in the Native American episodes one message above all: Indians Exist. We are alive and real. We have fun, friends, families, and a whole lot to contribute to the rest of the world through our reality

Children of Native America

buffy-sainte-marie.blogspot.com
Native American children, like all children, are not only their cultures. Even kids from the most traditional Native backgrounds have much in common with all other children: they have families, they grow and change every day, they love and work and play.

via Buffy Sainte-Marie

Buffy Sainte-Marie
I Bet My Heart on You from Running for the Drum

I Bet My Heart on You: Video-Lyrics

buffy-sainte-marie.blogspot.com
I Bet My Heart on You from Running for the Drum I love the loving look that’s on your face I love the loving things you do And if they ever have a loving race I bet my heart on you
October 31, 2011
Categories: Entertainment, Music . Tags: . Author: littlerunningdeer .

No comments:

Post a Comment